Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Jia... All the best to you!


CSM is officially another staff short today.

It's Jia jia's last day today and she'll be off to Johor Bahru to start a new life - new environment, new office, new colleagues, new house but SAME BOYFRIEND.

I still remember she asked for my MSN address on my second day at work.
The first thing I said to her was "Everyone seems to be very fierce and scary!"
From that sentence on, we became very close.

Though I've been giving her loads of shts at work - requesting this & that...
In turn, you gave me loads of lousy excuses...
But everyone in CSM will miss you heaps - that's for sure!

Lastly, I would like to wish you all the best... and "play safe"!
Hahahahaha!!!

p/s: Make sure when you get married, wear a gown-lah - for god sake! And make it sometime soon ok?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

want like tat meh... post the photo so big...

me paiseh leh~