Thursday, November 9, 2006

On my way home from work... 27 Oct 2006

3rd entry...

27 October 2006

I hope no policeman is reading this. Else, they will give me a ticket. I've got myself a bad habit of snapping pictures from my lousy mobile phone.




I was on my way home from work yesterday and the sky was rather cloudy. It has been drizzling whole day. I came across a really beautiful rainbow when I was taking the Kesas highway back home. The very last time I saw a rainbow was in UK. The lovely rainbow got my attention right away and I decided to take a picture of it, though I know there is a possibility that it will not show in the picture. However, I don't give a sht. Do it first, at least I've tried. It came out OK-lah!



When I was approximately 5 minutes away from home, the highway was jam packed! The highway was flooded! Let me repeat... THE HIGHWAY WAS FLOODED! How cool is that? I wonder what is Mr.Semi-Value doing. How come we can never have a better drainage system? Why don't they do something about it? This flood is just very minor. When it's raining heavily, try driving down to KL. U'll come back swimming and your car will be swimming as well. I reckon "they" are doing anything about it. However, I do hope "they" will consider this as a big issue and come up with something fast.

Oh by the way, I took all of the above pictures while driving. *ssshh* I can multitask man! Hahaha!!



No comments: