Friday, November 17, 2006

The good, the bad & the drunkards

I came across these pictures from a friend of mine and it brings back loads of memories back in the U.K. Those were the best-est time ever! I'll just let those pictures to do the talking...

Taken in 2003 (maybe 2002.. can't remember)
@ Offshore, Staff Christmas Party - by invitation only.

Winyu & I

No, we are not couple. He's from Thailand, currently still studying in the U.K. The rest used to call us bro & sis. Coz they think we look alike.
Another with Winyu. I'm missing you loads, love! We had so much fun together. Take good care of yourself yeah.
Vicky, Myself & Fancy.
One with the girls. Vicky is one of the many girls that I am still keeping in touch with. She's the loveliest among all the locals that I've met. And of course, Fancy, the ever so caring friend. Love you girls heaps!

Myself, Dan & (oops... I've forgotten her name)
The ever so chubby, lovely, caring and full of nonsense Dan. We were the so-called "couple" in Offshore. He even meet up with my mum during my convocation. Hah! He's the only guy that I am still keeping in touch with from Offshore. Feel proud, Dan?
Love you heaps, hun!
Ari & Kirsty
Ari happens to be my housemate during our last semester in Uni. Kirsty, forever lovely and huggable. She'll just squeeze you whenever she sees you. By the way, I got all these pictures from her. Thanks dear!

The guys
(from left to right)
Chris, Mladen, Dan, Mike & Alex.

These pictures bring back a lot of memories. Though it's tough to juggle between Uni. and work, but it's all worth it. I got to know one whole bunch of lovely people that cares and loves me when I am miles and miles away from home. I love you guys to the max!

1 comment:

Jonz said...

Girl, the party was during xmas 2003. Loads of fun definitely.... missed all those peeps there.