Sunday, November 12, 2006

Happy 24th Birthday Darren!

28th October 2006


Birthday boy - Darren
Happy 24th Birthday Darren!
We went to The Curve for a little walk. Honestly speaking, there is absolutely nothing to shop @ The Curve. It is boring! However, if you wanna find a cosy and nice atmosphere to chill, The Curve @ The Walk is fantabulous!
We started off @ DOME cause Darren was a little hungry. He only had 2 slices of apple pie specially made by his sister for lunch, which is absolutely delicious.
Darren bought marshmallow coated with chocolate at the bazaar for me. It was yummylicious!! Loved it! Loved it!

He then ordered his favourite Apple Crush @ RM10.95, which I think is pricey! However, it tasted really nice. I guess I can make it at home and charge him RM5.00 and I can still make a profit out of it.
I ordered my all time favourite from DOME, the Chicken & Mushroom Pie for Darren. His reaction out of his first bite was "Wahhh... absolutely fantastic!" Even though the pie was yummylicious, I personally think that they were quite stingy on the veggies. Look at the pathetic broccoli, tomatoes and carrots.
I had Chicken Sausage Rolls with Salsa Sauce. It was OK cause the sauce was tasteless.

Due to the fact that there wasn't any shops worth stopping by, we proceeded to Borders, sat down for a little while to read some of the magazines there. At about 7pm, Darren mentioned that Chelsea is gonna play Sheffield United @ 7.55pm, we decided to chill @ The Italiannies while waiting for the match to start. I absolutely seconded the idea cause I've reserved a table for dinner there.
I ordered their Lychee Martini @ RM18.90 and it is horrible! It does not taste like Lychee Martini at all. Not worth it. *2 thumbs down* *Booooooo*
Considering that I've pre-ordered everything for dinner, Darren was glued to the TV. "Hey... I need attention! Give me some attention! Else I'll start talking to the table." That was what I have to say the whole time to fish for some attention.
Stuffed Mushroom @ RM19.90 for starters. Oh la la... Absolutely yummylicious!! It it finger licking good... We loved it!! Totally recommended to mushroom lovers!
As for main course, I ordered Darren's favourite - Classic Carbonara and House Specialities - Chicken Milanese. Combination of two was absolutely delicious! However, the bacon in the Classic Carbonara was too hard for me cause they over fried it. But Darren loved it hard! *wink* Hahahaha!!

We were over stuffed after main course. I've actually arranged the Italiannies staff to get me a candle and place it on the dessert - Cappucino Pie for Darren as opposed to the traditional birthday cake. *Actually it's because I don't fancy cakes...ssshhh* I was very much looking forward to that dessert cause it looks absolutely delicious from the menu. Unfortunately, we both were too stuffed and had to cancel the order. =(
Overall, dinner @ Italiannies, The Curve was great! Our waiter, Fahmi gave us the most fabulous service. We will definitely go back there for more.

Lastly, Happy Birthday BB. Wishing you wonderful years ahead and lots of luck for your future undertakings! *muacks*

No comments: