Friday, November 17, 2006

Memory lost or Denying?

He called this morning...
His blood pressure raised up HIGH...
I can sense the heat from his head through the receiver...

Knowing his attitude...
I jotted down his intructions clearly in my little book...
Ok... maybe I've left a little bit here and there...
I'm not gonna deny that...

But then again...
Yesterday he came back with comments and requested to resend the mail...
An hour later he came back with more comments...
Knowing the recipient/client is a pain in the arse...
I am stuck in the middle...

I do not wish to get him into trouble as well...
That's for sure...
But please bare in mind that it is new to me...
Do not expect rainbow during hurricane...

Was it miscommunication between the two of us...
Was it memory lost due to the fact that there are so many things happening to him at the moment...
Or was it denying from the other party?
I seriously do not know...

All I know is that I am just doing him a favour...
And trying my very best to make sure everything is right...
But one thing I know for sure...
Is that he needs to know how to control his temper...

I guess he has transformed himself to having the same attitude as the client...
If he is frustrated when he faces that particular client...
He should know how the rest of us would feel when we faces him in these walls...
Maybe he should deliver the message across in a different manner...
Just to minimize the misery in everyone...


We are human after all...
Human makes mistakes...
We are not perfect...
Nobody will be perfect...


No comments: