Sunday, November 19, 2006

My not-so-new office...


Been here for 4 months now...
And realized I've not introduce my 2nd home to you guys...
Here goes...


My cubicle - the cleanest and most tidy cubicle in the office.
Yes. I am very particular. I can't work in messy environment. Luckily I have my own cubicle and it's not an open office. If it is, I think I'll shout at my boss's son - the Account Manager that sits right next to me - very messy cubicle indeed. Sigh. But then again, he has loads of work to do. No doubt his cubicle is more messy. Muahahaahaa!

(Top left) - Postcard from a friend
(Center) - Darren & I
(Right most) - My buddies - Poon, Don, Tay & Tjaun

Year 2007 schedule, Rules & Regulations (dealing with tobacco company, this is crucial) and other important notes.

Up close and personal with "my cubicle". =P

Drew this myself - I'll swap drawings every morning based on my mood for that day. Some of the things that I do to entertain myself at work.

My tiny aquarium at work. Not too many fishy. Cause not enough space for them to swim around. And I do not have the time to scout for plants for them. This is located right behind me. I can just turn around and feed them. Hehehe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahlah... so good... i dont have anything like this... what i see @ the office table is just mountain of files n files.. can build mini-himalaya

Tj

Karen M said...

If you wanna motivate yourself at work... to perform better... you need to make it like home... that's how i see it... hehehe!