Sunday, December 3, 2006

Shopaholic?


I'm back!
Just wanna update those who reads... what I've been up to last weekend and this weekend...
Not gonna write much this time, coz I'm getting lazy-lah! (the fact is... no one reads... hehe)
Thus, I'm just gonna let those pictures to do all the talking.

25th November 2006 - Saturday @ Bintang Walk

Finally!
The Louis Vuitton gallery was up for God-knows-how-many-months-now... with the usual branding for their outlet - the huge monogram design.
Darren & I decided to give ourselves a tour.
That less-than-an-hour-tour ended up with 2 fantastic looking paper bag & a hole in our pocket.



Apart from that, I got myself a new wallet and a pair of shoe from Vincci.
They are absolutely lovely!
Another hole in my pocket. *cold sweat*




26th November 2006 - Sunday @ Tropicana Golf & Country Resort


All ready to Mr. & Mrs Sim Jr.'s wedding luncheon.

As you can see, i've got the ugly looking fringes - outcome of not being patient.
Am looking 5 years older until the pathetic looking fringes grow to its usual length.
Never ever try new hair stylist. Be patient and just wait for your hair stylist though the queue is long! (Mei, did I cure your curiosity?)


2nd December 2006 - Saturday @ Sunway Pyramid

Just a casual sunny Saturday afternoon.
Had an appointment with the dentist to get my chipped tooth fixed.
Yes - chipped it when I was young, enjoying the tomato crab. *shy shy*

Then went over to Pyramid for a little walk.
Ended up with items below.
*sigh... so skint now... anyone wanna donate bread for the rest of the week?*



No intention to get the necklace at all, but wanna make up the amount to get a free jewellery box & I Loewe You perfume.

2 comments:

Mei said...

wow! looks like someone's been spending lotsa moneyyyy...

i want an LV bag too! :P hehehe... Gucci's on sale now, btw. tee hee hee.

Karen M said...

Don't tempt me...!
Bought another pink bag from Quicksilver/Roxy last Thursday...
Easier for me to travel from my house to Darren's house during weekends... I can just throw everything into that bag...
Really cool! I love it!

They were on Family & Friends private sale...
The others spent close to 1k...
They were all nuts!