Monday, November 20, 2006

Wake up SMS all the way from Newcastle

SMS came in at 7:43am from Simon P. Aimers.
It reads "Hi. Can you get this?"

I was shocked when I see his name on my pathetic looking Sony Ericsson K700i screen.
I got up right away and replied "Yes of course dear. And good morning!"

But I didn't get any reply from him after that.
My assumption is that he must have fallen asleep.

SMS came in again at 4:10pm.
8 hours 33 minutes after the very first message.
No doubt my assumption was right.
He was asleep.

His reply was "Wow. I had no idea that would work. Is this your mobile? Im still in bed but i need to get up for work. Im lazy. Hehe. You having a good day babe? x"

Of course it works silly.

-------------------------------------

Simon was my coursemate back in Uni.
We shared the same FYP supervisor - Mr. Frank Pino.
Pino was always late and always mixed up my meeting with Simon's.
That's how we met.
Outside Pino's room.

We had fabulous time together back then.
He was my tour guide / shoulder to cry on / advisor.
Unfortunately, the only picture I have of him was in my Panasonic mobile phone.
And i broke it.
=(

Do you have any picture of us, Simon?
And you still owe me a trip with your caravan!

No comments: