Thursday, November 9, 2006

Night out in town...

4th entry...

It has been ages since we last step foot in Bukit Bintang. Darren decided to bring me there for dinner considering there will be less jam yesterday because most of them are still back in "kampung". It's a Friday night and smooth flowing at that area is just wicked!

We had dinner @ Jalan Alor. It looks really different now. Shop lots were all refurbished. The road was from double lane to single lane now. However, humans are still not afraid of cars. That is the only thing remained after all these years. Hmmm....

I read my girl friend's blog today and she was telling us the coolness of a place called Garage in Australia. Girl, this post is a little similar as the Garage place you've mentioned.




You can park your vehicle in the garage, we can park by the road side. Nobody is gonna tow your car away. The car is just right in front of your eyes while dining. Nobody is gonna dare to scratch your car. Most importantly, you do not need to pay for carpark! How cool is that? *1 point to that*



You have pool table for entertainment, we have entertainers coming to your table and sing for you! You can even get them to sing your favourite song. *another point for that*



I had Fried Kuey Teow @ RM4.00. It was rather expensive for a fried kuey teow but it tasted alright. Incomparable to the 1 I had in Penang but it was OK.



Darren ordered his favourite Hokkien Mee & Meehoon @ RM5.00. Lots of prawn and pork and veggie. It is definitely worth the money!



Lastly, my all-time-favourite grilled stingray @ RM6.00! It is yummylicious!! The sauce is superbly spicy but it is amazingly delicious!! Loved it!!

So you see, the food here is much better! *another point for that*Muahahahahaaa!!

After dinner, Darren brought me to K.T.Z Food (Remember To Eat) @ Jalan Imbi. I was craving for their Mango Sago Loh for weeks. At last, I've got it! Yahooooo!!



Look at that!! It's yummylicious!! How can I resist??!?!?! Awesomeeeeee!! Yum yum yum yum yummyyyyyyy!!!



I ordered another dessert, Wall Band @ RM3.50. That's what they put on the menu. I have no idea what it is called. It's delicious!! It's first time tasting it for Darren and he fell in love with it instantly. He gave me a bite and he almost finished them all without giving me the chance to grab a few more.

How can I not gain weight with all those yummylicious food???!!?!?! But I just can't stop myself. Hahahahaa!!

No comments: