Thursday, November 9, 2006

Time to spend some cash...

2nd entry...

27 October 2006

Initially, Darren and I wanted to do some window shopping @ Suria KLCC last Wednesday. However, at the end of the day, we went home with 4 bags full! If I buy a pair of shoe that day, I can eventually change into new clothing, new look instantly. From head to toe. Muahahaha!! It's crazy, aye?

I only take a few pictures from the bulk that I took home from KLCC. The rest are just clothes. Nothing special to shout about. Here goes....



Due to the fact that white clothing is getting more and more in my wardrobe, I decided to get myself a total white bag. This MNG bag is really cheap, RM79.90. It doesn't look huge, but you can actually dump all your junk in it and still look great! It doesn't look nice in this picture, cause my mobile phone sux! Can never take a decent picture. Maybe it's time to change mobile phone as well... Hmmm...

"Every moment has its music"

Apart from clothing, I've got myself a new toy. The All-New Sony Walkman NW-E003F Mp3 Player with lots of colour to choose from! It's real cool..! I've got myself the Black - Dark Angel. Wooohooo...! They were having promotion and it was only RM399 for a 1GB player. There are lots of functions including FM tuning and data storage (act as pendrive) just to name a few. Total wickedness! Hahaha! Darren fell in love with it as well and he gave me the innocent can-I-get-one-of-that-as-well look. We came into conclusion that I'll loan it to him. Maybe I should charge him loaning? Evil eh? YES, I am the Dark Angel! Muahahaha!!!

After doing some extensive shopping, we decided to give it a break @ Starbucks Coffee. We wanted to have a quiet, cosy place for a cup of coffee, reading my all-time-favourite magazine, CLEO! Unfortunately, our tourist attraction KLCC became a gathering place for Indons and Bangladeshi. Where are the western foreigners? Where are the Chinese? OMG... Where am I ?!???! What is happening to Malaysia???!??!?! What have "they-the-authority" got themselves into ?!?! What happen to the nice and peaceful KLCC Park that I used to go to?!? It looks like a "kampung pasar malam" (night market in the village) now. HELP!! HELP US!! Help the minority that is giving the most to the country!!

No comments: