Sunday, November 12, 2006

Finally... & oh no..!

At last... I'm done manually re-posting some of my old entries from friendster blog to here...
Took me ages to do this... Was having a little trouble adding images in the post...
Thank GOD I manage to find a solution to it... *phew...*


-------------------------------------

Yesterday we (Darren, his sis and I) went to Sg. Wang to shop for a dress...
And Gosh! *I'm not gonna say I'm fat...* BUT... I don't have a waist...!!

Let me repeat... I do not have a waist!!
Oh my... Shocking shocking...!!!

Is it me... or is it those dresses that I tried on?
Have I been eating too much... and lacking of exercise?
Or is the no-waist-cutting the trend now? I do hope so...

Anyways, managed to get a simple but nice dress at the end of the day...
Not too expensive... I don't intend to spend much on this... cause it's not my wedding... ehhehe
Will upload a pic of it when I have the chance to snap a pic with it...

No comments: