Thursday, December 14, 2006

I need ice to cool me down

I was just talking about bonding in the office in the earlier entry.
Let's screw that. It's impossible to happen. Yes, let me repeat - IMPOSSIBLE.

They are just too ignorance and no team spirit.
Nobody or maybe close to zero member here think for the good of the company.
They are just too of themselves and selfish.

I once thought, colleagues can be friends.
But after close to 3 years in the working world. I have not seen that happening.
All i see are people going to work for the month end cash that they are gonna get, no passion in what they are doing, good to you when you did not request things from them, hate you when you need things to be done and scream at you when you need it urgently.

I did not blame them for being all stressed up with deadlines.
It's true that there are durations set for certain task, but hey, face the fact that not everything will go as planned. And we need to adapt to changes. Nothing is perfect alright?
Do you want to be like dinasour? They extinct because they did not adapt to changes.
Try to put yourself in the client servicing shoe, it's not easy as well.
We are trying to deliver the best to client for the company's goodwill, but at the same time we need to take good care of internal staff feelings?
It's not easy. Nobody will understand. And they wouldn't want to understand.

I just couldn't stand the fact that people here are so lacking of manners.
I have a lot more to say, but I do not wish to reveal too much here.

--------------------------

Never EVER talk to me like that, Mr.Know-It-All (as if!). You do not have the right.

No comments: