Sunday, December 17, 2006

Frustrating-nya!

I can't seem to be able to transfer pictures from my mobile to this laptop...
It's frustrating!
I've been waiting so long to upload pictures to share with y'all and it's not happening this weekend... So frustrating when thing doesn't go as planned!
Argh!

The inner side of Karen kept saying "take a deep breath Karen... no point being frustrated... take it easy and think... there has to be a way... stay calm and think..................."

I will surely find a better way to do this...
Just give me some time...
Nothing is impossible, aye?

---------------------------------------------------

I just wanna let out my frustration... hehehe!
There's no place that I can do so... thus, this is the best place!
Coz nobody will ask me to stop whinning, get over it, or whatsoever.
If it's not the kinda entry that you wanna read, then stop reading.
If you have something to say about it, just drop me a line or two, if not, then don't.

Isn't this place a wonderful place to let out all your happiness and sorrows?
Best place for those who does not know how to show their feelings.
Loved it!

No comments: