Friday, December 15, 2006

Dear Santa...

I've been a good girl this year. Apart from ignoring those "blinds" ever since the incident early this year, I have been really nice to mother nature - throwing rubbish into the bin (once in a while I do throw tiny winny paper out of the car-lah! hehe), I have been cleaning my room and abide government rules - red is stop, green is go and yellow is go faster!

Therefore, I believe I have earned enough brownie points to provide you with my very merry Christmas wishlist. Considering I do not have a chimney for you to sneak into my house when I was pretending to be asleep, I will kindly provide you with my house key. You may find it underneath the doormat.

#1 - Mazda 6 for myself




#2 - Subaru Impreza for my bb


#3 - Burberry handbag for myself, preferably pink or blue in colour.



#4 - Holiday trip for my parents. Shanghai or Seoul will be good. They have been working very hard for us. Time to relax and rejuvenate will be superb for them.


#5 - Tissot women watch for myself. Yes, I know I am asking for too much. But my watch is very old-lah.

#6 - PSP and Playstation 3 for my bb. He collects them. A very expensive hobby indeed.

#7 - RM10,000 voucher for home furnishing. No money to renovate my new house. =(

#8 - Major and non-recoverable problem with Ambank, UOB and HSBC system. Delete all my debts from my loan accounts. No more car loan, study loan and credit card debts. Yahoooooooo!!!

#9 - Career advancement and better career opportunity, which will lead to financial independence.

#10 - Last but not least... World peace! (hahaha! Yeah I know it's very lame... like going for some beauty pageant contest... sue me!)


I guess that's about it, Santa! I would like to show you my deepest appreciation for your kindness.

No comments: