Sunday, August 30, 2009

Restoran Kin Kin @ Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman


This place sell the best chilli pan mee!
Well, I don't usually try foreign food (Yeah... chilli pan mee sounds weird to me).
Pan mee is supposed to have soup but this is dry and you eat with dried chilli.
This is not right! =/


I was looking around the restaurant and some lots of handwritting messages on the wall.
Compliments were written all over the restaurant wall, weh! (sorry, forgot to snap a pic on this)
All of it is about this chilli pan mee.
So I have decided to grab a bite of it first before I order 1 for myself.
Fuiyoh... I tell you...
Once you taste it, you'll love it!
That's all I can say.

If you can't take spicy food, you can just put in 1-2 spoonful of chilli.
It will taste good.
Apparently it tastes good without chilli as well, claimed Darren.
If you are a chilli freak, you can put as much as you want.
It's all yours!
I am pretty sure Melissa will sapu the whole jar of dried chilli.
*LOL*

Try this place out.
You should be able to google the location of this place.
If you can't find, Darren can bring you there.
It will cost you 2 bowls of chilli pan mee. =D

Price:
RM 5.30 per bowl

No comments: