Friday, August 14, 2009

Karen is Back On!

It has been AGESSSSSSSS since my last post.
I'm not gonna give any reason to make myself look nor feel better as I am guilty for it.

Thanks to CK for checking this out and reminding me about my blog. *Hah!*
Honestly, when I am trying to login - I don't even remember my password!
Now that proves I have not been checking out this page for a long time.
Either that, I've grown older and memory worsen.
Well, I think all of the above applies. Hahahaha!

When I was browsing through to get my hands dirty again, I saw several comments pending and noticed one of it was quite nasty "yadda yadda yadda.... stupid bit*h!"
If it's me years ago, I would have gone crazy and curse the fella.
But surprisingly, I felt sorry for that fella and wonders what makes him so pissed off that he needs to release his tension online...
Oh well... I hope he feels better now... and if he doesn't like it... stop reading... =)

I was tweeting and fb-ing about this earlier, I guess it's worth repeating myself again here:
"The way to happiness is to keep your heart free from hate, your mind from worry. Live simple, expect little, give more. Fill your life with love and scatter sunshine. Forget self, think of others."


Signing off,
Karen M.


No comments: