Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Helicopter!

If you are aware (by reading my earlier post), you will probably notice that my childhood schedule was packed with events, shows...etc.
Where got time to play masak-masak, tamaguchi and barbie doll (had my first barbie at the age of 12...haha! Comes from poor family is like that-lah).
What more to say LEGO??!?!!?!
Hello.... it is LEGO we are talking about here.
Something that could easily cost you hundreds of dollars.
I'm lucky that I found these handsomes from Darren's hidden cupboard.
Wasn't too fond about it at first. Until I see the outcome. It was amazing!
Darren unwillingly pass the new "Helicopter + Trailer" box set to me.
And I started digging and digging.

Look at all the little parts and those cute little tyres!

Here's the base and some controllers.

Look how it evolves!

It is looking much more like a helicopter now. =D


Taa daa!

Isn't she a beauty?
I totally love it.
Took me 2 hours to finish this, no joke!
At first, I wanted to finish up the whole set.
But after the helicopter, I was totally exhausted.
My back and legs were hurting so badly cause I was sitting on the floor to fix this beauty.
The trailer can wait-lah hor............

2 comments:

流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

hai, nice blog n nice to meet u ;-)

Karen M said...

thanks for dropping by yoga... glad you like it... =)