Saturday, December 1, 2007

I am Finally Sickness-Free!

Been sick for the past 3 weeks and have not been updating.
I am finally back and very much alive & kicking!

From my last post, I've mentioned that mummy was admitted to the hospital because of low white blood cells. She's also back at home and getting better now.
It was a side effect of chemo and she had high blood pressure.
So, somehow it had caused her white blood cells to develop rather slower than usual.
Anyways, she's all better now.
Mummy went to shave her head last week.
She decided not to go through the "hair loss" experience.
Initially she was kind of sad about it.
But thank God, she has accepted the fact and is still going through her usual everyday life now.
Her hat is rather hideous though (my point of view). Will be doing some "hat shopping" session this weekend for mummy.

God bless,
Karen M.

No comments: